Click to Home
City GovernmentCity DepartmentsBusiness OpportunitiesLiving in PinesHow Do I...?
Go To Search
Public Records Request

If you wish to submit a request to 
inspect or copy public records, the City of Pembroke Pines Custodian of Public Records is:

Marlene Graham - City Clerk
601 City Center Way
Pembroke Pines, FL 33025


You may also request public records by contacting the City Clerk’s Office at 954-450-1050 or by emailing .

This notice is posted pursuant to Fla. Stat. §119.12 and any and all other applicable local, State, and Federal laws.

Link to Senate Bill 80 EG ER: Senate Bill 80 EG ER

Online tools for you to communicate with your City Manager and staff. Please note that the online tools system is provided as a matter of courtesy and convenience to our residents in the event that obtaining records through the online option is preferred. The online portal also allows for anonymous requests. 
Public records may also be requested by fax, mail, email, phone, or in person. 
The Office of the City Clerk is open from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday.