Click to Home
City GovernmentCity DepartmentsBusiness OpportunitiesLiving in PinesHow Do I...?
Go To Search
Traffic / Trespass Agreements
The City started a program a few years ago to help communities deter speeding and trespassers in their neighborhoods. This is basically a contract between the City, the Police Department, and the community to provide assistance with the removal of trespassers in your development and/or help deter speeding on within your community streets.

For more information, contact the Community Affairs Unit at 954-436-3274.  

Community Affairs Unit

Ph: 954-436-3274