Click to Home
City GovernmentCity DepartmentsBusiness OpportunitiesLiving in PinesHow Do I...?
Go To Search
Pool Credit

New Pool or Pool Repair?

You may be entitled to a credit for a portion of your sewer charges.

To request for a pool credit:

Wait until you receive the Utility bill that reflects the high usage. Submit a copy of a bill that shows what work was done on the pool. Be sure to include the following information:  the date of repair, dimensions of pool (length x width x depth), approx. gallons it holds and when the pool was filled. Also include your name, service address, and phone number. Once your request has been reviewed and it has been determined you are due a credit, you will see it on your next bill. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at (954)518-9000