Opening a New Utility Account

Welcome to the City of Pembroke Pines! In order to start Utility service for water, sewer, or sanitation services, you have a choice to do so by stopping by the Utilities Customer Service Office or by submitting all required documents via United Postal Service (USPS), UPS, or FedEx. You can access any necessary applications right here on our web-site to complete, print and submit. We apologize as the City does not accept electronic signatures at this time so applications cannot be submitted directly from our web-site.

First, you will need to decide if you want to open a residential account or a commercial account. Next, are you the property owner or a tenant? To proceed, please click on your selection below:


New Residential Utility Account - Owner


New Residential Utility Account - Joint Owner/Tenant


New Commercial Utility Account


To visit our office or mail your application, documents and security deposit you can do so at:

City of Pembroke Pines Utilities Department
8300 South Palm Drive
Pembroke Pines, FL 33025