IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 911
This system is not intended to take the place of 911. If you are experiencing an emergency, if you need to report an in-progress crime, or if someone is injured please contact 911 immediately.
If you wish to report a crime that is not included in our online reporting category list, please contact our non-emergency number at 954-764-HELP (4357).
The Pembroke Pines Police Department’s online reporting system allows you to file a police report regarding certain types of criminal and non-criminal incidents. These incidents include Lost Property, Harassing Phone Calls, Criminal Mischief, Vandalism, Graffiti, and Petit Theft.
Please read the below thoroughly before proceeding to our online reporting system.
- Only reports of crimes which occurred within the City of Pembroke Pines can be filed using this online reporting system.
- You MUST have a valid email address to file an online report. Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- If you do not have an email address, you can contact our non-emergency number at 954-764-HELP (4357).
- Your report narrative is extremely important. Please add as much detail as possible in this section of your report.
- Reports will be reviewed within two (2) business days. If you need a copy, please call 954-431-2709.
- DO NOT use online reporting if you or a witness have information about a suspect (this includes a name, or a physical description). If you have suspect information, please contact our non-emergency number at 954-764-HELP (4357).
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Types of Online Reports:
We can only accept the following types of criminal and non-criminal reports through our online reporting system:
Lost Property; Click here for examples
Harassing Phone Calls; Click here for examples
Criminal Mischief, Vandalism, and/or Graffiti (total damage no more than $1,000); Click here for examples
Petit Theft (total loss no more than $750.00); Click here for examples
If your type of incident is not included within the above categories, please contact our non-emergency number at 954-764-HELP (4357) to file a report.