***Florida Building Code Seventh Edition 2020, effective on December 31, 2020***
Please note that there is a New Version of the Florida Building Code, Florida Building Code Seventh Edition 2020, effective on December 31, 2020.
All forms, applications and references must state the current code on all permit application documents applied for after the effective date; see our website for current forms.
- The Building Department is currently open for business with the following changes to procedure, please see our current Mission Statement.
- Permit Application and Document Drop Off, from Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 5:00pm, at City Hall lobby. Click link for procedure
- Permit Issuance and Document Pick up will not be at City Hall, Clink link for procedure
- Inspections will be carried out as before, Monday through Thursday from 8am - 6pm with no change in current procedure. Click link for additional information
- Online permit submittals via email will save time, please see online submittal procedure.
- Additional Links
It is the objective of the Building Division to protect resident consumers in Pembroke Pines from unlicensed contractors. This is accomplished by verifying licenses, insurance, and registration requirements for contractors as required by state, county, and municipal codes.
Please send all Contractors updates via fax (954)435-6749 or via email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Permit Processing & Verification
Our commitment to the residents of Pembroke Pines continues through our permit processing and verification procedures. These procedures are designed to authenticate the permits obtained for labor covered under the Building Code and using the mandatory Florida Board of Rules and Appeals guidelines to perform high-quality field inspections.
Online Submittal ProcessWe accept online submittals for residential re-roofs, water heater replacements, air conditioning replacements, electrical panel and service repairs. email@example.com is no longer available for submittals.
For more information please Learn more about online submittal
- We do not accept plans with highlighting.
- The Building Department has a new Permit Fee Schedule. Access new Fee Schedule. In Accordance with the New 2019 fee schedule, a submittal fee of $100 - $500 is required upon submittal (acceptable forms of payment include debit/credit card, check, or money order payable to CGA). A Revision fee is required upon EACH submittal (original submittal, 1st correction, 2nd correction, etc.)
For permits applied for after August 3, 2009, click the icon below: