Recreation & Cultural Arts
The City of Pembroke Pines Recreation and Cultural Arts Department is dedicated to providing a comprehensive program that includes all phases of leisure and recreation services. Our purpose is to provide a wide variety of activities and facilities to accommodate the leisure pursuits of our residents, while improving the quality of life in Pembroke Pines.
Dog ParksCraig Rupp K-9 Dog Park is undergoing renovations. The park will remain open during renovation with modified areas of play.
- Maxwell Park Playground is temporarily closed
- Pines Recreation Playground- Ramp Closed
- Ashley Hale Park Playground area for ages 10 & up is closed temporarily due to burrowing owls. Small play area is open.
- Fletcher Park Playground slide closed
- Silver Lakes South Park Playground slide and climber closed
- Towngate Park Playground slide closed
Civic Rec is Here!
We are excited to announce our new software registration system, CivicRec, is now available at many of our Pembroke Pines Recreation and Cultural Arts facilities! Our project team has been working for several months on the launch of this new registration system with the goal to better and more efficiently serve you, our customers. We ask that you follow the few easy steps below to create your account and start enjoying this great new software:
To create/access your new online account, we ask that you do the following:
- Log on to CIVIC REC , click Log In/Create Account in the upper left corner, and select account preferences.
- Build, customize, and add all family members to your account.
- Register for your next Recreation and Cultural program, activity or event.
If you have any trouble accessing your account or have questions regarding registration, please contact our Recreation office for assistance:
- For questions/concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
EventsPlease see our CALENDAR for a listing of all our upcoming
See events at The Frank Art Gallery here