Recreation & Cultural Arts
The City of Pembroke Pines Recreation and Cultural Arts Department is dedicated to providing a comprehensive program that includes all phases of leisure and recreation services. Our purpose is to provide a wide variety of activities and facilities to accommodate the leisure pursuits of our residents, while improving the quality of life in Pembroke Pines.
Spring Valley & William B. Armstrong Park Renovations
The City of Pembroke Pines Recreation & Cultural Arts Department is excited to announce that Spring Valley Park and William B. Armstrong Dream Park will start renovations soon. The improvements will include, a Passive Park, Fitness Trails, Playgrounds, Walking Paths, and shaded areas on one side of the park. Closer to the lake, will be a brand new Recreation Center for parties, weddings etc.
- Maxwell Park Playground is temporarily closed
- Alhambra Playgrounds are closed
- Towngate Park Playground slide closed
- Chapel Trail Park swings closed
Civic Rec is Here!
We are excited to announce our new software registration system, CivicRec, is now available at many of our Pembroke Pines Recreation and Cultural Arts facilities! Our project team has been working for several months on the launch of this new registration system with the goal to better and more efficiently serve you, our customers. We ask that you follow the few easy steps below to create your account and start enjoying this great new software:
To create/access your new online account, we ask that you do the following:
- Log on toCIVIC REC, click Log In/Create Account in the upper left corner, and select account preferences.
- Build, customize, and add all family members to your account.
- Register for your next Recreation and Cultural program, activity or event.
If you have any trouble accessing your account or have questions regarding registration, please contact our Recreation office for assistance:
- For questions/concerns: email@example.com