- Resident Resources
- Early Development Centers (Preschools)
- Central Campus
- Camps and Mini- Camps
Camp and Mini-Camp
Open to anyone living in the Tri-County Area!
CampThe City of Pembroke Pines Early Development Center (EDC) Central Campus offers children K through 4th grade a unique, fun-filled summer experience in a safe, secure, and loving environment. Our staff has been carefully selected. They are caring, mature, well-trained people who are sensitive to the needs of young children.
ActivitiesIn addition to camp counselors, our programs will have specialists who will provide your child with a summer filled with age-appropriate activities including:
- Arts and crafts
- Dance class
- On-site swimming
- Science projects
- Themed dress-up days
- Water play
- Field trips to: Young at Art, Flamingo Gardens, Sparez Bowling, Paradise Cove Water Park at C.B. Park, and the Historic Stranahan House Museum
- In-house events with Snapology (robotics and STEM) as well as water slides and shows provided by All-Star Events
Our summer program for kindergarten - fourth grade, will provide your child with stimulating activities and experiences that will continue to enhance his/her developmental growth.
The weekly camp fee is $210.00 for the kindergarten through fourth graders. In addition, there is a non-refundable activity fee of $250.00 and a registration fee of $40.00. These fees are due at registration.
To enhance the camp experience, special programs and in-house field trips are planned throughout the summer.
- Summer Camp Packet 2023
- Summer Flyer 2023 about undefined about undefined about undefined about undefined about undefined
- Summer Calendar 2023 (Coming Soon!)
- Summer Camp Packet is a fillable form and MUST be typed, no handwritten forms will be accepted. Applications must be dropped off before 3:00 pm.
Mini Camp for the 2022-2023 School Year
Kindergarten through Fourth Grade
The City of Pembroke Pines Early Development Center Central Campus will provide mini camp for the teacher work days and winter, spring and summer vacations. All mini camps will be held in the charter elementary school cafeteria.
The cost will be $40.00 per day with a $40.00 registration fee per child. Space is limited and based on a first-paid, first served basis. Please come by the preschool with your completed forms and payment . All checks should be made payable to the City of Pembroke Pines. No forms or cash payments will be accepted in the cafeteria. Applications must be dropped off before 3:00 pm.
Please feel free to call the Early Development Center (EDC) at 954-322-3350 with any questions.
Mini-Camp Packet 2022-2023 about undefined about undefined about undefined about undefined about undefined
Mini-Camp Packet is a fillable form and MUST be typed, no handwritten forms will be accepted. Applications must be dropped off before 3:00 pm.