Local Business Tax Receipt
Due to COVID-19 Coronavirus Health Alert the City of Pembroke Pines City Hall is closed to the public until further notice.
The Local Business Tax Receipt Office is closed to the public due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic. The City of Pembroke Pines continues its commitment to taking necessary precautions for the safety and health of residents, employees and visitors throughout the COVID-19 public health emergency. City officials are in constant communication with the State, Broward County and other community partners, and closely following key resources including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Florida Department of Health (FDOH) for updates and developing information. Please visit our website at www.ppines.com for updates.
Please follow the instructions below to apply for your LBTR.
***The Restricted business application form relates to a home based business. Please be sure your Driver’s License or State ID reflects your Pembroke Pines address before submitting your application***
1. Complete the application (make sure the application form is notarized)
2. Print out of Business Name Registered on www.SunBiz.org
3. Federal Tax ID Number from IRS (FEIN)
4. Copy of Owner Driver’s license
5. Payment – Email Business License Administrator about the nature of your businesses
so that you can be provided with a fee quote. Fee must be mailed with application.
6. Make checks payable to “The City of Pembroke Pines”. Fedex all required documents with payment to the attention of “Shari Schauer” at the address below.
Shari Schauer, Business License Administrator
Office of the City Clerk
City of Pembroke Pines
601 City Center Way, 4th floor
Pembroke Pines, FL 33025