Form Center

City of Pembroke Pines | Online Form
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

City Clerk

  1. Abandoned/Vacant Property Registration "DE-REGISTER"

    Our ordinance regarding abandoned property registration does not provide for “deregistration.” However, this mechanism has been... More…

  1. Homeowner / Condominium Association Emergency Contact

    Per Code, all Homeowner and Condominium Associations must maintain current contact information on file with the City Clerk. At a... More…