I filled my pool, can I request for a credit?

Yes, certainly! But some restrictions apply. The City does not issue credits for a partially drained/filled pool or for “topping off” a pool. You will also need to provide back-up documentation including repair bill from pool company detailing the work done or provide copy of dated receipts for items used to repair such as chemicals, rented equipment, etc. that correspond to the time the increased consumption appeared on your bill. Please check the web-site for Pool Credit or Click Here.

Show All Answers

1. How do I open a Utility Account?
2. How often will I be billed?
3. How do I close my Utility Account?
4. Where can I pay my bill?
5. Why is my bill so high?
6. Can the City come and check my property for leaks?
7. How does the City bill for water and sewer?
8. My consumption and bill don’t look right for my usual consumption. Can I have my reading verified?
9. So, I had a leak…can I request for a credit?
10. Why did the rates go up?
11. What are the rates for water and sewer?
12. I filled my pool, can I request for a credit?
13. How to apply for toilet rebate?