Current Job Openings
The City of Pembroke Pines Fire Department will be hiring soon for the position of Firefighter/EMT. All candidates must successfully complete the Broward County Firefighter Regional Assessment Test (BC-FRAT) prior to the hiring process.
Find more information on the BC-FRAT testing process along with detailed requirements and how to register.
General duty firefighting and prehospital emergency medical world in the protection of life and prosperity through the application of standard tactical methods and procedures.
All applicants must provide proof of the following at time of application.
- Birth certificate
- BC-FRAT complete with passing scores in all applicable areas
- Bureau of Fire Standards & Training Certificate of Compliance
- Copy of DD-214 if applicable
- High School Graduate or GED
- State of Florida EMT or paramedic license
- Valid Florida drivers license
- Background invest
- Medical exam
- Oral interview
- Polygraph exam
If department standards are met: Fire department salary - $43,645.39, Paramedic - $51,989.84
Message From the Chief
The Pembroke Pines Fire Rescue Department has six fire stations which have personnel who provide service to over 150,380 residents covering an area of 37 plus square miles.
I invite you to learn more about our Fire Department by perusing through our website.
- John Picarello, Fire Chief