The Administration Bureau consists of divisions such as Administrative Services, Support Services, and Code Enforcement.
The Administration Bureau is responsible for:
- Animal Assistance Program
- Case Filing Unit / Transcription
- Community Affairs Unit
- Computer Services
- Emergency Management
- Employee Recognition Program
- Enforcement Programs
- Police Explorer Post #108
- Finance and Budget Management
- Grants / Planning & Research
- Hiring / Backgrounds
- Logistics Office
- Payroll and Scheduling
- Police Support Personnel and Teletype
- Property and Evidence Unit
- Records / Court Liaison
- Training Unit / Field Training Program
- Victims Advocates
The primary component of the Operations Bureau is Road Patrol. Personnel who work in this capacity patrol the streets and neighborhoods of Pembroke Pines, answer calls for service, and conduct preliminary investigations regarding crimes and other incidents. Personnel are assigned to one of three Shift Captains who are based at Police Headquarters and the West District Station.
The Specialized Services Bureau oversees the Investigations Division, School Resource Officers, Threat Assessment Team, and other vital components of our department.
The Specialized Services Bureau is responsible for:
- Auto Theft / Vehicle Crimes
- Burglary Suppression Team
- Crime Analysis
- Crime Scene
- Crimes Against Persons
◦ Homicide ◦ Robbery
- Digital Forensics
- Domestic Violence
- Economic Crimes
- General Crimes
- Honor Guard
- Latent Examiner
- Special Victims Unit
- Vice Intelligence and Narcotics (V.I.N.)
- Youth Affairs Unit / School Resource Officer Program
Employee Commendations / Complaints
Find out how to send compliments or complaints to the Police Department.
Obtain copies of police reports and learn about fingerprinting services.
Explore what it takes to become a police officer in Pembroke Pines.